His private practice is located in the CENTRO MEDICO ANGELUS in the border city of Reynosa, Tamaulipas. In the neighbourhood of "Del Prado" the safest and nearest to the International bridge that connects this Mexican city with the city of Hidalgo , Texas.
This modern building is 100% handicapped accessible with private parking lot and 24 hours private security.
Be sure that Dr. Alvarez Antón is one of the best options that you can have, if what you are looking for, is a caring and professional medical treatment at affordable prices. For example having a nose surgery with Dr. Alvarez Antón could mean a saving of up to 75% comparing to U.S. prices.
WHAT DO AN OTOLARYNGOLOGIST TREAT?
Otolaryngologists diagnose and manage diseases of the sinuses, larynx (voice box), oral cavity, and upper pharynx (mouth and throat), as well as structures of the neck and face, as well as many ENT primary care problems in both children and adults.
WHY SHOULD YOU SHOULD SEE AN OTOLARYNGOLOGIST?
This kind of doctor differ from many physicians in that he is trained in both medicine and surgery. Otolaryngologists do not need to refer patients to other physicians when ear, nose, throat, or head/neck surgery is needed and, therefore, can offer the most appropriate care for each individual patient. Therefore, otolaryngologists are the most appropriate physicians to treat disorders of the ears, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
* Otology/Neurotology: diseases of the ear, including trauma (injury), cancer, and nerve pathway disorders, which affect hearing and balance.
Examples: ear infection; swimmer's ear; hearing loss; ear, face, or neck pain; dizziness, ringing in the ears (tinnitus).
* Paediatric Otolaryngology: diseases in children with special ENT problems including birth defects in the head and neck and developmental delays.
Examples: ear infection (otitis media), tonsil and adenoid infection, airway problems, Down's syndrome, asthma and allergy/sinus disease.
* Head and Neck: cancerous and non-cancerous tumours in the head and neck, including the thyroid and parathyroid.
Examples: lump in the neck or thyroid, cancer of the voice box.
* Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: cosmetic, functional, and reconstructive surgical treatment of abnormalities of the face and neck.
Examples: deviated septum, rhinoplasty (nose), face lift, cleft palate, drooping eyelids, hair loss.
* Rhinology: disorders of the nose and sinuses.
Examples: sinus disorder, nose bleed, stuffy nose, loss of smell.
* Laryngology: disorders of the throat, including voice and swallowing problems.
Examples: sore throat, hoarseness, swallowing disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
* Allergy: treatment by medication, immunotherapy (allergy shots) and/or avoidance of pollen, dust, mould, food, and other sensitivities that affect the ear, nose, and throat.
Examples: hay fever, seasonal and perennial rhinitis, chronic sinusitis, laryngitis, sore throat, otitis media, dizziness.
¿QUE ES LA OTORRINOLARINGOLOGIA?
La otorrinolaringología es la especialidad que se encarga del diagnóstico y posterior tratamiento de enfermedades relacionadas con el oído, la garganta y la nariz.